3D cell printer
Brand: Qingzi Nano
This 3D cell printer is a technology developed to aid tissue regeneration. The tissue engineering scaffold is beneficial to induce cell proliferation and differentiation and can promote regeneration of deficient tissue rapidly. Lepton’s equipment can prepare a scaffold with a diameter of less than 1 micron, which is more beneficial to cell attachment and differentiation.
- Multiple materials and processes printing: hydrogel, PCL, PLGA, PLA, chitosan, sodium alginate, thermosensitive material, light-sensitive material, etc.
- The smallest printing precision can reach 100nm;
- Nozzle orientation self-calibration system;
- Can choose low-temperature molding device;
- Environment temperature and humidity is controllable;
- The maximum printing speed is 200mm/s;
- Printing area: 150*150mm;
- Can collaborative switch printing multiple materials and processes.