- Lab Benchtop Ready – portable and compact
- Quick set up – in less than an hour
- Compatible with existing equipment – no additional purchases necessary
- Open-well plates – Users can seed, culture and analyse cells in-house
- Real-time monitoring – remove samples for analysis, experiments continue to run
- “Set-and-Run” Perfusion – long-term automated experiments with minimal user input.
- Compatible with a wide range of tissues and cells – e.g.: off-the-shelf pre-formed tissues or stem cells
- “Body-on-a-Chip” concurrent assays – link two or more tissue systems using microfluidics, reveal how multiple organs interact and respond to stimuli
- Approved by regulatory compliance organisations – in compliance with regulatory safety standards in the EU (CE Mark), Switzerland, Australia, the US and Canada
Brand: CN Bio
CN biology has introduced the PhysioMimix Organ-on-Chip which allows you to model human biology in the lab. As a microphysiological system, it can be used to culture healthy or diseased tissue models, study multi-organ interactions and investigate ADME and toxicity. The PhysioMimix addresses challenges posed by current techniques of using animal models and 2D cell cultures by adding a more "human" touch by modeling human tissue. PhysioMimix™ OOC provides your team with detailed data, allowing you to accurately predict human responses to new therapeutic candidates and compounds.
|Flexibility||Flexible fluidic circuits with build-in valving|
|Affordability||Turn-key solution frees time for design of experiments|
|Special features||Build into Phyiomimix|